By the end of this course, student shall understand the role of media in war and peace.
- Access of decision makers to media sources to support the former decision;
- Media as agent of peace building;
- Media as contributor of peace and war at regional and global scales;
- Media’s role toward foreign policy;
- Negative effect of international media;
- Media as agent of change in international system;
- Exploitation of state by global media;
- Media and international diplomacy;
- War between media.
Published at : Updated