On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize the key issues in creating value in supply chains using ICT tools; Discuss the changing business environment due to information technology advancements; Analyze the business models and strategies of e-business towards value chains; Assess risk and security problems in virtual value chains and the methods available to minimize the risk; Justify improvements to the design and implementation of an e-SCM strategy for an organization; Judge the use, abuse, and failure of electronic marketing generating competitive advantage.
- E-Commerce Standards;
- Dynamic Transshipment;
- Electronic Commerce for Supply Chain Management and Automated-Process Systems;
- Managing Modern E-Services;
- Service Value Networks;
- Cost/Benefit Analysis, Online Transactions, and Security Issues;
- MRO Production Part and Service Buying with E-Commerce;
- International Business and Legal Issues: ERP Systems;
- Buyer/Supplier Interfaces;
- Information Feedback Approach.
Published at : Updated