On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Practice Works effectively in a team project that includes managing the project, time and people (team members, other stakeholders); Define a problem considering the responsibilities, capabilities and constraints in time, budget, information, and other resources; Apply course material(s) studied in the curriculum in a cumulative and comprehensive manner to model and solve the problems empirically; Identify relevant factors and collect the related data and information via observations and communications; Use library, online and other resources to acquire knowledge not covered in the curriculum; Define evaluation criteria and apply them to the solution.
- Tugas Akhir, known as Final Project and Senior Design;
- Concept and Implementation: Theory in Industrial Practice and Tugas Akhir ( Final Project/Senior Design);
- Concept and Implementation: Case Study in Industrial Practice and Tugas Akhir ( Final Project/Senior Design);
- Integration of Theory and Case Study in Industrial Practice and Tugas Akhir ( Final Project/Senior Design );
- Working in team, exploring primary sources, evaluating and interpreting information, proposal and report, analytical report;
- Oral Presentation
Published at :