Upon completion of the course, students will be able to: Explain the role of service in economy, its nature and service strategy concept; Describe productivity and performance measurement concepts in service industry; Summaries service enterprise concepts-design; Apply facility location technique on given situation; Use a variety of forecasting techniques; Apply managing service operation concepts on given situation.
- Understanding Services;
- Operation and Productivity of Service;
- Designing the service enterprise;
- Service facility location;
- Forecasting Demand for Services;
- Managing Capacity and Demand;
- Managing Waiting Lines;
- Capacity Planning and Queuing Models;
- Managing Facilitating Goods;
- Service Supply Relationship.
Published at :