On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Perform a literature review; Identify important issues in a specific field and understand the methodology to solve the issue; Analyze the requirements and construct business plan; Design the system that solve the problem; generate the conclusions and recommendations; Construct system application that solve business problems.
- Literature Review;
- General Description of Research’s Object for Minor Project;
- Business Plan Preparation;
- Develop Business Plan;
- Financial Aspect of Business;
- Your Business Now;
- Strategic Future Plan;
- Analysis and Design of Accounting Information System;
- Build Application;
- Conclusions and Recommendations;
- Revision of Minor Project Report;
- Submit the Report (Softcover);
- Seminar (Business Plan and Proposed System Design Evaluation).
Published at : Updated