On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the role of information system security in organization; Explain information security policy and security program; Describe security management and risk management; Identify protection mechanisms and skills for information security personnel.
- Introduction to the Management of Information Security;
- Planning for Security;
- Planning for Contingencies;
- Information Security Policy;
- Developing the Security Program;
- Security Management Models;
- Security Management Practices;
- Risk Management: Identifying and Assessing Risk;
- Risk Management Case Study;
- Risk Management: Controlling Risk;
- Protection Mechanisms;
- Personnel and Security.
Published at :