On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the information system security; Perform the information system security analysis and evaluation; Recommend the information system security and connecting to others field.
- Developing Policies;
- Organization of Information Security;
- Risk Management: The Facilitated Risk Analysis and Assessment Process;
- Building and Maintaining an Effective Security Awareness Program;
- Physical Security;
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning;
- Continuity of Operations Planning;
- Access Controls;
- Information System Development, Acquisition, and Maintenance;
- Information Security Incident Management;
- Asset Classification;
- Threats to Information;
- Information Security Policies: A Practitioner’s View.
Published at : Updated