On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the model of business process; Interact an integrated business process; Outline the roles of Information Technology in Business Process and Organizational activities to achieve its goals.
- Business Processes;
- The REA Accounting Model And ER Modelling;
- Systems Documentation;
- The Revenue Cycle;
- Internal Controls I & Internal Control II;
- The Expenditure Cycle;
- The Revenue Cycle & Expenditure Cycle Case Study;
- Mid Exam Material Review;
- The Production Cycle;
- The General Ledger and Financial Reporting Cycle;
- The HR management and Payroll Cycle;
- Systems Development;
- Linkages Between Business Processes;
- Final Exam Material Review.
Published at : Updated