On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the model of business process; Integrate Connecting an integrated business process; Outline the roles of Information Technology in Business Process and Organizational activities to achieve its goals.
- Business Processes;
- System Documentation;
- Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control;
- The REA Approach to Database Modeling;
- The Revenue Cycle;
- The Expenditure Cycle;
- The Production Cycle;
- The General Ledger and Financial Reporting Cycle;
- The HR management and Payroll Cycle;
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
Published at : Updated