On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the tight correlation between business and technology; Describe the tight correlation among Management Information System infrastructure and business operations, business professionals, and business decision; Use the critical relationship between the business with its employees, customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Management Information Systems: Business Driven MIS;
- Decision and Processes: Value Driven Business;
- E-business: Electronic Business Value;
- Ethics and Information Security: MIS Business Concerns Infrastructure: Sustainable Technologies;
- Data: Business Intelligence;
- Enterprise Applications: Business Communications;
- Systems Development and Project Management: Corporate Responsibility;
- Review all the materials in the semester.
Published at : Updated