On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to : Use Database Security Oracle DBMS; Create Transaction Management; Use Query Processing; Create Distributed DBMSs; Create Replication; Design Data Mining.
- Security and Administration;
- Transaction Management;
- Query Processing;
- Distributed DBMSs – Concept and Design;
- Distributed DBMSs – Advanced Concepts;
- Replication and Mobile Databases;
- Data Warehousing Concepts;
- Data Warehousing Design;
- Data Mining.
Published at : Updated