On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the basic of strategic information system and corporate information systems concept; Classify management support systems activities; Analyze problems in management support systems; Design prototype strategy information system for decision support systems in business.
- Decision Support Systems and Business Intelligence;
- Decision Making, Systems, Modeling, and Support;
- Decision Support Systems Concepts, Methodologies, and Technologies : An Overview;
- Modeling and Analysis;
- Data Mining for Business Intelligence;
- Data Warehousing;
- Business Performance Management;
- Collaborative Computer Supported Technologies and Group Support Systems;
- Knowledge Management;
- Management Support Systems : Emerging Trends and Impacts.
Published at : Updated