On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe how EA helps integrate strategy, business, technology and how TOGAF helps to create IS/IT Enterprise Architects; Demonstrate to design of the EA Cube Framework; Use the purpose of summaries of the current and future architecture; Apply an EA in Investment, Project Management, IT Security and Repository.
- An Overview of EA;
- The Structure and Culture of Enterprise;
- The Value and Risk of Creating an EA;
- the Implementation Methodology;
- Enterprise Architecture Artifacts;
- The Analysis and Documentation Framework;
- The Components and Artifacts;
- Developing Current Architecture Views;
- Developing Future Architecture Views;
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture Management Plan;
- The Role of Investment Planning and Project Management;
- Introduction to TOGAF 9.1.
Published at : Updated