At the end of study the student will be able to describe how EA helps integrate strategy, business and technology; Will be able to demonstrate to design of the EA Cube Framework; Will be able to use the purpose of summaries of the current and future architecture; Will be able to apply an EA in Investment, Project Management, IT Security and Repository.
- Overview of EA;
- The Structure and Culture of Enterprise;
- The Value and Risk of Creating an EA;
- the Implementation Methodology;
- Enterprise Architecture Artifacts;
- The Documentation Framework;
- The Components and Artifacts;
- Developing Current Architecture Views;
- Developing Future Architecture Views;
- Developing an Enterprise Architecture Management Plan;
- The Role of Investment Planning and Project Management;
- The Enterprise Architecture Repository and Support Tools.
Published at :