On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the overview of information technology project management and the concepts of life-cycles, methodologies, and processes for managing and developing the project; Explain how to conceptualize and start a project; Create the project infrastructure and developing project plan, project schedule, and project budget; Create the project risk, stakeholder analysis, communication plan, and quality management plan; Manage project team and organizational change; Manage project completion : project implementation, closure, and evaluation.
- The Nature of Information Technology Projects;
- Project Methodologies and Processes;
- Measurable Organization Value and the Business Case;
- Project Planning : The Project Infrastructure;
- Project Planning : Scope and the Work Breakdown Structure;
- Project Planning : The Schedule and Budget;
- Managing Project Risk;
- Managing Project Quality;
- Managing Project Stakeholders and Communication;
- Leading the Project Team;
- Managing Organizational Change;
- Project Completion.
Published at : Updated