On Successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify Controls of IT; Analyze IT Security; Evaluate Activities of Information System Audit.
- Auditing and Internal Control;
- Auditing IT Governance Controls;
- Security Part I: Auditing Operating Systems and Networks;
- Security Part II: Auditing Database Systems;
- Systems Development and Program Change Activities;
- Transaction Processing and Financial Reporting Systems Overview;
- Auditing Database and Storage;
- Introduction to Computer-Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques;
- Auditing Cloud Computing and Outsource Operations;
- Data Structures and CAATTs for Data Extraction;
- Auditing the Revenue Cycle;
- Auditing the Expenditure Cycle.
Published at : Updated