On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain KM concepts and the need to implement it in the organization; Classify various KM processes and models with relevant examples; Analyze how individual, group, and organizational knowledge is captured, shared and found in the organization; Examine the organizational culture with knowledge management; Identify some of the key tools and techniques used in knowledge management applications; Propose the major elements of KM strategy and tools for KM evaluation.
- Introduction to Knowledge Management;
- Knowledge Management Processes;
- Knowledge Management Models;
- Knowledge Capture and Codification;
- Case Study 1;
- Knowledge Sharing;
- Finding Knowledge;
- Organizational Culture;
- Organizational Learning & Organizational Memory;
- Knowledge Management Tools;
- Knowledge Management Strategy and Planning;
- Evaluating Knowledge Management & Knowledge Management Team;
- Knowledge Continuity Management & Future Challenges for Knowledge.
Published at : Updated