On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Use a framework and a clear language for knowledge management concepts; Describe how valuable individual, group and organizational knowledge is managed throughout the knowledge management cycle; Explain different knowledge type and how they are addressed by knowledge management; Describe the major roles and responsibilities in knowledge management implementations; Identify some of the key tools and techniques used in knowledge management applications; Evaluate major KM issues such as ethics, knowledge ownership vs. authorship, copyright, intellectual property, and knowledge sharing incentives .
- Introduction to Knowledge Management;
- The Knowledge Management Cycle;
- The Knowledge Management Models;
- Knowledge Capture and Codification;
- Case Study 1;
- Knowledge Sharing and Communities of Practice;
- Knowledge Application;
- The Role of Organizational Culture;
- Case Study 2;
- Knowledge Management Tools;
- Organizational Learning, Organizational Memory, and the KM Team;
- KM Strategy and The Value of KM;
- The Future Challenges for KM.
Published at : Updated