On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify Japanese history period; Explain the reasons of beginning and expiration of each period; Describe politic and society condition in each period.
- Prehistoric Period and Early Monarchy Period (to 710);
- Early Monarchy Period – Nara Period;
- End of Monarchy Period – Heian Period;
- Review of Prehistoric Period – End of Monarchy Period;
- Early Feudal Period – Kamakura Period;
- Early Feudal Period – Muromachi Period;
- Early Feudal Period – Azuchi Momoyama Period;
- Review of Early Feudal Period (Kamakura Periode-Azuchi Momoyama Period);
- End of Feudal Period – Edo Period (1);
- End of Feudal Period – Edo Period (2);
- Modern Period – Meiji Period (1);
- Modern Period – Meiji Period (2);
- Review of Edo Period- Meiji Period.
Published at : Updated