On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:Identify Japanese history period; Explain process of the create of Japanese history periode; Describe politic and society condition in a period.
- Origin of Japan;
- The Making of a Monarchy;
- Buddhism and Chinese Culture;
- The Ebbing of the Chinese Tide;
- Japanese Feodalism;
- Medieval Culture 1200-1450;
- The Unifiers;
- Relations with Asia and Europe 1500 -1700;
- Edo Society;
- Edo Culture;
- The Coming of The West 1840 -1873;
- The Modern State.
Published at : Updated