On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Write and can read the kanji correctly according to the context of reading; Use kanji correctly in writing and reading middle basic until basic level ending; Produce the kanji correctly according to the context of reading; Define the business model and explain the defined business model.
- L 35 Economic Terminology;
- Market Segment – Persona;
- L 36 Kanji for Feelings & L 37 Kanji Lettering;
- L 38 Adjectives 3 & L 39 Airport;
- Visual Thinking;
- L 40 Geographical Features & Fukushuu 1;
- L 41 Kanji Compound 2 & L 42 University Life;
- L 43 Verbs of Change & L 44 Abstract Ideas;
- Scenarios in Business;
- L 45 Affixes 3 & Fukushuu 2.
Published at : Updated