On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe basic concepts of single variable calculus; Describe multi variable calculus for simple real problems; Interpret formulations geometrically and physically; Use single variable calculus for simple real problems; Describe basic concepts of Infinite Series.
- The derivatives;
- Application of the derivatives in engineering (Joint Class);
- Application Of The Derivatives;
- Function of two or more variables;
- The definite integral;
- Techniques of Integration;
- Application Of The Integration In Engineering (Joint Class);
- Improper integrals;
- Application of integral;
- Infinite series;
- Application Of The Invinite In Engineering (Joint Class).
Published at : Updated