At the end of this course, the students will be able to: Select production steps of audio visual; Apply pre-production steps of audio visual; Identify the character of audio visual media; Combine audio visual production with its supporting tools; Describe the symbols of audio video communication; Design audio visual production, select how to produce audio visual program referring to requirement; Design and produce audio visual program referring to the procedure; Use the principles of editing; Operate editing instruments; Operate video camera.
- The Character of Audio Visual Media;
- Communication Symbols of Audio Visual;
- Program Format of Audio Visual (Television);
- Production Preparation of Audio Visual Program;
- Pre-Production of Audio Visual (Script Writing);
- Pre-Production (Script to Storyboard);
- Production and its Steps;
- Camera and its Operational, audio Visual Program – Production and Post Production;
- Proposal of Audio Visual Program production;
- TVC and PSA;
- Preview TVC dan PSA;
- Short film.
Published at : Updated