On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the major issues and concepts in current business includes business intelligence and analytics; Analyze the concept of business process in today’s organizations; Explain the importance of virtual enterprises as organizational form in the modern economy.
- Emerging topics in today’s business & Organizations;
- Introduction to business intelligence & analytics;
- Business reporting & visual analytics;
- Business Performance Management;
- Trends and impacts of business analytics;
- A general introduction to the context in which Virtual Enterprises (VEs);
- Towards new frontiers: Cross work & the technology;
- Business, Organization and Architecture;
- Introduction of Business process management & the business process change;
- Critical Factor, Drivers and triggers in Business Process Management;
- The 7FE Framework, how to apply Business Process Management;
- Measuring process performance;
- Embedding Business Process Management in Organization.
Published at : Updated