On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of leadership; Explain the concept of human capital; Measure the effect of leadership; Measure human resources value added; Analyze the human capital contribution; Analyze human capital measurement.
- Leadership is Everyone’s Business;
- Leadership Involves an Interaction Between The Leader, The Follower, and The Situation;
- Leadership is Developed Through Education and Experience;
- Assessing Leadership and Measuring Its Effects;
- Power and Influence;
- Leadership and Value;
- Leadership Traits;
- Human Leverage;
- How to Measure Human Capital’s Contribution to Enterprise Goals;
- How to Measure Human Capital’s Impact on Process;
- How to Measure Human Resources’ Value Added;
- Human Capital Analytics: The Leading Edge of Measurement;
- How to measure and value improvement initiative results;
- Outsourcing: A New Operating Model.
Published at : Updated