On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of leadership; Explain the concept of human capital; Measure the effect of leadership; Analyze the human capital contribution; Analyze human capital measurement; Define the business model and explain the defined business model.
- Leadership is Everyone’s Business and Developed Through Education and Experience;
- Market Segment – Persona;
- Leadership Involves an Interaction Between The Leader, The Follower, and The Situation;
- Assessing Leadership and Measuring Its Effects;
- Visual Thinking;
- Leadership, Value and Traits;
- Human Leverage;
- How to Measure Human Capital’s Contribution to Enterprise Goals; Human Capital’s Impact on Process; Human Resources’ Value Added and value improvement initiative results;
- Human Capital Analytics: The Leading Edge of Measurement;
- Outsourcing: A New Operating Model & Scenarios in Business.
Published at : Updated