On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the importance marketing communication in business, the concept of integrated marketing communication, marketing communication psychology, the role of media in marketing communication; Apply e-media, marketing communication ethics, image and brand management, audience relationship management, Analyse the marketing communication environment, international context of marketing communication, regulation and legal control; Create the concept of IMC Mix in a new business.
- What is integrated marketing communication?
- Creating shared meaning in marketing communications;
- marketing communication psychology;
- media-the carriers of the message;
- The changing marketing communications environment;
- the international context of marketing communications;
- Regulation and legal controls;
- Marketing communication ethics;
- Image and brand management;
- Customer/audience relationship management;
- Managing Integrated Marketing Communication;
- The Integrated Marketing Communication Mix : PR, Sponsorship, Advertising, Direct marketing communications, Sales promotion-merchandising and point of sale;
- Packaging, Exhibition and trade shows, Personal Selling and sales management.
Published at : Updated