On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the IMC Foundation; Explain advertising management; Design the IMC programs; Measure the IMC programs.
- Brand Communication;
- Segmenting and Targeting the Audience;
- Strategic Research and Strategic Planning;
- The Creative Side and Promotional Writing;
- Visual Communication;
- Media Basics;
- Paid, Owned, Interactive and Earned Media;
- Media Planning;
- Public Relations and Direct Response;
- The Principles and Practice of IMC;
- Evaluating IMC Effectiveness.
Published at : Updated