On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the concept of service markets; Apply the 7Ps of marketing to services; Explain the profitable service strategies.
- Introduction to Service Marketing;
- Consumer Behavior in a Service Context;
- Positioning Services in Competitive Markets;
- Developing Service Products Core and Supplementary Elements;
- Distributing Services Through Physical and Electronic Channels;
- Setting Prices and Implementing Revenue Management;
- Promoting Services and Educating Customer;
- Designing and Managing Service Processes;
- Balancing Demand and Capacity;
- Crafting the Service Environment;
- Managing People for Service Advantage;
- Managing Relationships, Building Loyalty and Complaint Handling;
- Improving Service Quality, Productivity and Organizing for Change Service Leadership.
Published at : Updated