On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the theoretical concept of marketing; Describe the marketplace and consumers; Describe the customer-driven strategy and mix; Explain extended marketing issues.
- Marketing: Managing Profitable Customer Relationships;
- Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships;
- The Marketing Environment;
- Managing Marketing Information;
- Consumer and Business Buyer Behaviour;
- Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers;
- Product, Services, and Branding Strategy;
- Pricing Products: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value;
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value;
- Communicating Customer Value: IMC Strategy;
- Creating Competitive Advantage;
- The Global Marketplace;
- Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics.
Published at : Updated