On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the characteristics, language and logic of research methods; Define research designs in psychology; Apply research designs in psychology; Compose research report in accordance with APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- Methods for Acquiring Knowledge and Finding Research Ideas;
- Research Ethics;
- Measuring Variables;
- Sampling Techniques;
- Approaches to Research: Internal and External Validity;
- Descriptive Research;
- The Correlational Research Strategy;
- True Experiments;
- The Between-Subject and Within-Subject Experimental Design;
- The Nonexperimental and Quasi-Experimental Research Strategies;
- An Introduction to APA-style Research Reports.
Published at : Updated