On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the ways in which humans and culture influence each other; Explain cross-cultural psychological research methods; Appraise similarities and differences that exist among people of different cultures around the world.
- An Introduction to Culture and Psychology;
- Cross-Cultural Research Methods;
- Culture and Developmental Processes;
- Culture and Cognition;
- Culture and Gender;
- Culture and Emotion;
- Culture, Language, and Communication;
- Culture and Personality;
- Culture and Organizations.
Published at : Updated