On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Demonstrate how to think logically and critically; Express how to avoid fallacies in thinking and reasoning; Explain the jargon researcher use (in good Indonesian and English) and some of the major issues in research (e.g. types of questions, the role of time, types of relationships); Examine psychology journal articles fast and summarize the content in student’s own words; Employ ethical conduct in academic writing by avoiding plagiarism and/or other academic cheating; Apply citing recourses used in the body and the reference list of research document using the current Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Introduction to Logics;
- Evaluating Arguments;
- Informal Fallacies;
- Formal Logic;
- Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia Yang Disempurnakan (EYD);
- The Language of Research and Different Types of Scientific Publications;
- How to Read a Psychology Journal Article;
- Citing Sources Using APA (American Psychological Association) Publication Manual;
- Plagiarism: Ethical Issues and How to Avoid It.
Published at : Updated