On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Demonstrate how to think philosophically, logically and critically; Express how to avoid fallacies in thinking and reasoning; Employ ethical conduct in academic writing by avoiding plagiarism and/or other academic cheating.
- History of Philosophy of Science and Logics;
- Evaluating Arguments;
- Informal Fallacies;
- Formal Logic;
- Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia Yang Disempurnakan (EYD);
- The Language of Research and Different Types of Scientific Publications;
- How to Read a Psychology Journal Article;
- Citing Sources Using APA (American Psychological Association) Publication Manual;
- Plagiarism: Ethical Issues and How to Avoid It.
Published at : Updated