On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the definition of and steps in intervention research; Formulate a social psychological problem definition from a social issue; Analyze a social psychological problem using social psychological theories and concepts; Design a social psychological intervention program in order to solve a social psychological problem; Assess effectiveness of a social psychological intervention program; Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model.
- Intervention Research;
- Steps in Intervention;
- Specify the Problem and Develop a Program Theory;
- Creating Customer Profiles;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- High Specifications in the Business;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions;
- Chart Competitive Position;
- Design Business Model;
- Create and Revise Program Materials;
- Refine and Confirm Program Components;
- Assess Effectiveness in a Variety of Settings and Circumstances.
Published at : Updated