On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Discuss the intellectual and applied traditions that provide a foundation for psychological interventions; Design and refine intervention experiment grounded in psychological theory based on a workshop model; Implement initial processes for gathering information and evaluating the success of an intervention.
- Applying Social Psychology;
- The Problem Phase: From A Problem to A Problem Definition;
- The 5Cs of Social Action;
- The Analysis Phase: Finding Theory-based Explanations for Problems;
- The Test Phase: Developing and Testing The Process Model;
- The Help Phase: Developing The Intervention;
- Looking Backward and Forward.
Published at : Updated