On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the concept of research methodology; Identify the steps in the research process; Operate concepts of research methodology.
- Introduction to Research;
- Scientific Investigation;
- The Research Process: The Broad Problem Area and Defining The Problem Statement;
- Analyzing The Final Project I;
- The Research Process: The Theoretical Framework and Hypothesis Development;
- Analyzing The Final Project II;
- The Research Process: Element of Research Design;
- Measurement of Variables: Operational Definition and Scaling;
- Data Collection Methods and Sampling;
- Analyzing The Final Project III;
- Discuss about The Result of Analyzing The Final Project;
- Quantitative Data Analysis;
- Qualitative Data Analysis;
- The Research Report.
Published at : Updated