On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the concept of research methodology; Identify the steps in the research process; Operate concepts of research methodology.
- Introduction to Research;
- The Scientific Approach and Alternative Approaches to Investigation;
- Defining and Refining the Problem;
- Analyzing The Final Project I;
- The Critical Literature Review;
- The Theoretical Framework and Hypothesis Development;
- Analyzing The Final Project II;
- Element of Research Design;
- Measurement of Variables: Operational Definition, Scaling, Reliability and Validity;
- Data Collection Methods and Sampling;
- Analyzing The Final Project III;
- Quantitative Data Analysis;
- Qualitative Data Analysis;
- The Research Report.
Published at : Updated