On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Apply critical thinking in research; Formulate research questions, problem statements and objective of a research; Build a research theoretical framework or the model and formulate hypothesis if any; Formulate measurement of variables and constructs, and collect the relevant data; Do analysis of data and draw research conclusion; Write and present a research report.
- Case: Going through A complete non-experimental research process using cause-effect analysis;
- Research Design and Data Analysis: Experimental & Quasi Experimental – Hypothesis Testing;
- Research Design and Data Analysis: Cause and Effect (continued);
- Research Design and Data Analysis: Survey Research and Cause-effect;
- Research Design and Data Analysis: Multivariate Statistical Analysis Related Research questions;
- Research Design and Data Analysis : Experimental Design – ANOVA and MANOVA;
- Capita Selecta : Research question related to Operations Research (OR) and Advanced tools- selected articles from journals.
Published at : Updated