On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: understand the need of information for business; improve the skills, technologies, applications and practices that enhance the use of information for better decision making; describe a strategy and specific actions for addressing targeted problems and issues related to a business intelligence initiative; implement the steps of Business Intelligence development; develop business intelligence for business analysis.
- An Overview of IT Project Management
- Identifying and Prioritizing Business Intelligence-Driven Opportunities
- Business Intelligence Readiness: Prerequisites for Leveraging Business Intelligence to Improve Profits
- Business intelligence applications
- Development Step : – Justification and Planning; – The Business Analysis Stage; – The Design Stage; – The Construction Stage; – The Deployment Stage.
Published at :