The objectives of this program are:
- To provide students with social and cultural knowledge, critical thinking, and technical skills to produce effective messages to the audience.
- To prepare students to keep updated with and utilize Information and Communication Technologies (ITC) and other alternative new media technologies.
- To prepare students to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms in the media industry on a variety of different platforms, such as interpersonally, through social media or traditional media (such as radio and television).
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurship, and management skills, as well as the ethics required to be a socially aware and responsible professionals in the global media industry.
- To prepare students with knowledge and skills to be innovative, creative, and passionate for continuous improvements in the media industry.
Published at : Updated