The Objectives of this Program are:
- To provide students with social and cultural knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills to produce effective messages to the audience.
- To prepare students to keep updated with and utilize Information Communications Technologies (ITC) and other alternative new media technologies.
- To prepare students to have effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms in the media industry on a variety of different platforms, such as interpersonally, through social media or traditional media (such as radio and television).
- To complement students with leadership, entrepreneurship and management skills, as well as ethics required to be a socially aware and responsible professional in the global media industry.
- To prepare students with knowledge and skills to be innovative, creative and passionate for continuous improvement in the media industry.
Published at : Updated