At the end of the program graduates will be able to:
- Able to develop new, original, tested, advance, and useful knowledge based on the ontology, epistemology, and axiology of management functions (planning, organizing, staffing, briefing, controlling, and evaluation) in one function of organization (marketing, operation, human resource, finance) on specified type of organization through multi and trans disciplinary research.
- Able to solve managerial and organization’s problems on strategic level, and able to take appropriate solved action based on developed alternative, by applying entrepreneurial principles with local and global values
- Able to develop decision making method on various type and functions of organization in order to solve various strategic managerial problems based on research, and able to develop the findings
- Able to conduct high quality of research by using various method and tools through information and communication technology implementation.
- Able to be a pioneer and agent of change through improvement effort of professional management practice based information and communication technology in specified and across industry.
- Able to organize, lead, and develop research for useful development in knowledge and quality of life with nationally and internationally recognition.
- Able to comprehend the research methodology in order to review the phenomenon in management to find the problem fact that support decision making in solving information and communication technology based problem to increase the performance in various type of organization
Published at : Updated