Upon successful completion of this four-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify the principals of consumer behavior, market research, and historical, cultural and contemporary issues in the fashion industry.
- Understand theoretical design studies, and manipulation techniques in the creation of fashion products.
- Demonstrate a range of production methods and technical skills through exploration and experimentation of fashion products with independent judgment of aesthetics, efficiency, and efficacy in the production process.
- Create fashion products by utilizing a variety of materials, appropriate technology applications and resources.
- Present fashion products for a wide range of audiences in relation to ethical and aesthetic aspects.
- Understand the creative design concept relevant with market research, consumers and environment aspects.
- Evaluate the quality of the products in relation to consumer, ergonomic and environmental perspectives.
- Apply creative and innovative design solutions through design research.
Published at : Updated