At the end of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Able to analyze the needs of planning, development components of destinations and tourism businesses by considering literacy, regulations, policies, resources and ipoleksosbudhankam to the tourist attraction.
- Able to design, develop and promote tourism destination components (access, amenity, and attractions) that sustainable and affect the improvement of societies’ prosperity and environment.
- Able to propose alternatives of designed destinations and tourism businesses as solutions to the problems related to destinations tourism by considering literacy, regulations, policies, resources and politics, economics, socials, cultures, defenses, and securities of tourism attraction.
- Able to manage tourism products based on the related regulations and policies .
- Able to evaluate tourism destination to ensure the sustainable tourism by considering related regulations, policies, resources, and facilities.
- Able to design regulation by considering the sustainable tourism that impacted to societies’ prosperity and environment.
- Able to design innovative and economically and sustainably value-added tourism products.
- Able to start a new business on tourism fields.
- Able to utilize information and communication technology in order to design, develop, manage and promote tourism products.
Published at : Updated