On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Analyze each cycle in client’s financial statement; Examine each account balance in financial statement audit; Demonstrate valuation and allocation method for auditing long-lived asset; Explain method to test long term liabilities and stockholders’ equity; Manage activities required to complete the audit; Discover current issue, use of generalized audit software, and other services by audit firm.
- Auditing the Revenue Cycle;
- Auditing Cash and Marketable Securities;
- Auditing Inventory, Goods and Services, and Accounts Payable: The Acquisition and Payment Cycle;
- Auditing Long-Lived Assets: Acquisition, Use, Impairment, and Disposal;
- Auditing Debt Obligations and Stockholders’ Equity Transactions;
- Activities Required in Completing a Quality Audit;
- Audit Reports on Financial Statements;
- Advances Topics Concerning Complex Auditing Judgments and Generalized Audit Software;
- Other Services Provided by Audit Firms.
Published at : Updated