On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the accounting concepts and principles as a basis in the preparation of financial statements, and explain the stages in the accounting cycle; Explain the operations of merchandising company and the accounting cycle for merchandising company; Explain the concept and methods relating to inventories, cash, accounts receivable, plant assets, liabilities, and equity of a company; Analyze the company’s financial condition by using the information in cash flow statement; Analyze the information stated in financial statement.
- Accounting in Action;
- The Recording Process;
- Adjusting The Accounts;
- Completing The Accounting Cycle;
- Accounting for Merchandising Operations;
- Fraud, Internal Control, and Cash;
- Accounting for Receivables;
- Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangible Assets;
- Corporations: Organization, Share Transactions, Dividends, and Retained Earnings;
- Statement of Cash Flows;
- Financial Statement Analysis.
Published at : Updated