INTRODUCTION TO ARCHITECTURE (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the Context in Architecture; Explain the Architectural Design Principles; Explain the Technology and Bulding System; Describe the Theory, Research, Evaluation and Critics in Architecture; Describe the Allied Diciplines.
- Architecture and Context;
- Architecture: Function and Images;
- Fundamental of Architecture;
- Building System and Technology;
- Architectural Theory, Research, and Evaluation;
- Allied Diciplines
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...