On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic concept, principles, and issue of business ethics both local and international contexts; Discuss moral dilemmas and problems that arise in business from stakeholders perspective and considers the defensible ways ethical principles and standards ought to be applied to business; Apply ethical reasoning in the business at the individual, group, organization, and multinational level through real time – not hypothetical – ethical dilemmas, stories, and cases.
- The Nature of Business Ethics;
- Ethical Principles in Business;
- Ethical Issues in Business;
- Ethics in Governments International Trades;
- Ethics in the environment;
- The Ethics of consumer protection and marketing;
- Business Ethics in Corporate Governance;
- Business Ethics Cases; Business Ethics Cases.
Published at : Updated