On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basic concept of innovation and knowledge management, capture and codification; Discuss principles of innovation and knowledge sharing, application, management tools, strategy and the value of innovation and knowledge management; Hypothesize the strategy and implementation of innovation and knowledge management.
- Innovation as New Business Paradigm;
- Market Adoption and Technology Diffusion;
- Managing Innovation within Firms;
- Operation and Process Innovation;
- Managing Intellectual Property;
- Managing Organizational Knowledge;
- Strategic Alliances and Network;
- Managing Research and Development;
- Open Innovation and Technology Transfer;
- Business Models in New Product Development;
- Product and Brand Development;
- Product and New Product Development Management;
- Service Innovation Management.
Published at : Updated