On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the concept of corporate governance including the role of Information System; Demonstrate the role of board in corporate governance; Understand the role of institutional investor and transparency in corporate governance; Explain the accountability of corporate governance and stakeholder; Explain the future challenge in corporate governance environment.
1. Defining Corporate Governance;
2. The Impact of Corporate Governance Weaknesses and Failure;
3. Corporate Governance Reform in the UK;
4. The Role of Boards in Corporate Governance;
5. The Role of Institutional Investors in Corporate Governance;
6. The Role of Transparency, Internal Control and Risk Management in Corporate Governance;
7. An Introduction to Corporate Governance Systems Worldwide;
8. A Reference Dictionary of Corporate Governance and Information Systems;
9. Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Accountability;
10. Responsible Investment;
11. Future Directions for Corporate Governance and Accountability.
Published at : Updated