CHARACTER BUILDING: KEWARGANEGARAAN (2 CREDITS)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: describe the introduction of Civic Education and values and norms; apply the rights and obligations of citizens; analyze the relationship among constitution, state, democracy, and law enforcement in Indonesia; compose reflection on wawasan nusantara, regional autonomy, national integration, national resilience, digital literacy and citizenship; design a project related to participating as global citizens, nationalism and Indonesian identity.
- Introduction to Civics Education;
- Values and Social Norms;
- State and Constitution;
- The rights and obligations of the State and Its Citizens;
- Law Enforcement in Indonesia;
- Wawasan Nusantara;
- Regional Autonomy;
- National Integration;
- National Resilience;
- Nationalism and Indonesian Identity;
- Digital Literacy and Citizenship;
- Participation as Global Citizens;
- The dynamics of Democracy in Indonesia.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...