On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe Building science (lighting, ventilation, sound, sun and climate, wind); Explain building science in architectural and Interior design for room quality and low energy building in the tropic; Modify Interior elements for low energy purposes; Modify Apply potential challenges and of building performance simulation.
- Introduction : Building Science;
- Low Rise Building;
- High Rise Building;
- Green Building;
- Building Performance Simulation;
- Wind and Building;
- Natural Ventilation and Design;
- Air Conditioning : Natural Ventilation and Mechanical;
- Artificial Lighting;
- Acoustics, Sound, Noise;
- Thermal Control by Design;
- A view on future building system.
Published at : Updated