On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: define the concepts and theories of culture and communication; explain the relationships between culture and communication; demonstrate the intercultural communication competence ethically in multicultural settings; analyze the case of intercultural communication based on the concepts and theories of culture and communication.
- Why Study Intercultural Communication?
- Culture and People
- Communication and Culture
- Perception and Categorization
- Value Orientations and Behaviour
- Identities and Subgroups
- Verbal Communication and Culture
- Nonverbal Communication and Culture
- Immigration and Acculturation
- Intercultural and Intergroup Relations
- Intercultural and International Conflicts
- Mass Media and Cultural Change
- Effective Intercultural Communication in a Global Society
Published at : Updated