On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the design principles, threats, attacks and security strategy; Evaluate different strategies to handle security threats and attacks; Apply different encryption techniques in computer and network security.
2. Cryptographic tools;
3. User Authentication and Access control;
4. Malicious software;
5. DoS, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls;
6. Software and OS Security;
7. IT Security Management and Risks;
8. Physical Infrastructure Security;
9. Human Resource Security;
10. Cryptographic Algorithms;
11. Internet Security Protocol;
12. Internet Authentication Application;
13. Wireless Network Security.
Published at :