DIGITAL GRAPHIC REPRODUCTION (4 Credits)
Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Choose the right steps to prepare printed materials; Create reference to print with standard techniques; Apply the basics of printing techniques; Calculate the needs of print production costs properly; propose the production of a graphic design project from planning to final.
- Digital Graphic Reproduction Introduction
- Printing Is a Collective Term
- Each method printing has its own variable
- Conventional printing must be admitted that it is still needed
- Digital Printing is modern printing
- Substrate is any stock or material
- Substrate selection is a vital consideration
- Print Finishing encompasses a wide range
- Finishing processes can add decorative elements
- The production processes used in graphic design and the printing
- Importance of Final Artwork
- Mockups are visual media
- Calculation of printing costs
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...