On successful completion of this Course, students will be able: Explain the concept of classroom management and communication in language learning; Identify and organize skills to manage the classroom, the lessons, teaching resources, and classroom interventions; Select and use various techniques of classroom management and styles of communication for supporting the learning process inside and outside the classroom; Analyze misconducts in classroom management and communication in learning and provide good strategies to solve the learning problems and attain the learning achievement.
- Introduction to classroom Communication and Learning;
- The Roles of Teacher in Classroom;
- The Learner’s Identity in Classroom;
- Managing Lessons in Classroom;
- Using low-tech and high-tech teaching Resources;
- Facilitating Whole-Class Interaction;
- Facilitating Pairs and Groups Interaction;
- Teacher Interventions in Classroom;
- Communication beyond the Classroom;
- Teacher Communication Styles in Classroom;
- Teacher and Student Misbehaviors in Classroom;
- Competition vs Cooperation in Classroom;
- Self-Concept and Learning Achievement.
Published at : Updated