On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Research data by applying theories of Linguistics and Literature; Write final report in accordance to Thesis/Academic Paper Guidelines and Prosedur (Prosedur dan Petunjuk Penulisan Skripsi); Argue the findings/results and analysis of research in Thesis Defense.
- Presenting Your Thesis (Thesis Defense);
- Evaluation Guide for Thesis Defense;
- Basic Principles in Thesis Writing;
- Thesis Writing and Consulting Your Progress: Lecturer and Student Perspectives ;
- Introduction: Background and Rationale;
- Literature Review;
- Results, Discussion and Conclusion;
- Formatting of Your Thesis Paper (IMRD);
- Evaluation and Feedback;
- Revising Your Thesis;
- Publication and Ethics;
- Computer Programs for Writing and Other Good Sources.
Published at : Updated