ENGLISH FOR WRITTEN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: apply business communication knowledge (business document structures, polite expression, persuasive language) well; analyze business communication knowledge (business document structures, polite expression, persuasive language) well; evaluate business decisions (business plan, business proposal, business report); create business documents (emails, CV, job application letter, business plan, proposal, report, sales letter).
- Course overview and features of business communication
- Emails 1
- Emails 2
- Persuasive language
- Writing CV and Job application letter
- Dealing with Job Interview
- Guide to write Company Profile
- Business Plan 1
- Business Plan 2
- Business Proposal 1
- Business Proposal 2
- Writing sales letter and social media advertisement
- Business Report
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...