On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Combine words, clauses and phrases to compose sentences in English based on the theories and concepts given; Arrange and write sentences in discourse level; Analyze and solve grammatical problems in written/spoken communication based on the theories and concepts given.
- Pre-test on Tenses, Passive, Relative Clauses;
- Discourse Organizers;
- Reducing Adverb Clauses;
- Preposition Clusters;
- Gerunds and Infinitives;
- Perfective Infinitives;
- Review untuk mid test;
- Adjective Complements in Subject and Predicate Position;
- Noun Complements Taking “That” Clauses;
- Subjunctive Verbs in “That” Clauses;
- Emphatic Structures;
- Fronting Structures for Emphasis and Focus;
- Focusing and Emphasizing Structures;
- Review of final test.
Published at : Updated